Please reach out to us if you have any issues, questions, concerns, or suggestions, write to us at email@example.com, and we’ll get back to you within 24 business hours (M-F 9am-5pm ET).
Included with your membership:
- Unlimited access to all Xen Strength classes, meditations, and vinyasa yoga classes on all of your devices.
- 50+ yoga classes and meditations—we release new content every month.
- Live Members-only yoga classes
- Personalized Spotify music playlists.
- Access to the Xen Strength Yoga Facebook Group.
How do I cancel my membership?
To cancel your subscription on your computer:
- LOG IN to your account: https://yoga.xenstrength.com/sign_in
- Click the MY ACCOUNT tab (the third tab in the navigation bar header)
- Select BILLING
- Select CHANGE PLAN at the bottom of the page under “Active Plan”
- Select CANCEL MEMBERSHIP at the bottom right corner of the page
PLEASE NOTE: Memberships are not pro-rated. Your membership remains active until the end of the billing cycle.
Once you’ve canceled your subscription, your login will remain active and your account will expire at the end of your billing cycle — you will not be charged again.
What is Xen Strength Yoga?
A transformational workout designed to sculpt, lengthen, and condition every major muscle group, plus boost your metabolism. Perfect for yogis who want to add strength training to their routine or for those who think that plain old yoga just doesn’t cut it. Whether you take a class with weights, resistance bands or no props at all, you’ll get your heart pumping and your blood flowing before winding down with restorative pose and short meditation. We also offer one off restorative classes and meditations for when you really just want to chil.
What do I get access to as an Xen Strength Yoga member?
You’ll have access to our full, on-demand video library 24/7, plus monthly live classes.
How do I sign up for a Xen Strength Yoga membership?
Decide whether you want to join monthly or yearly and go here and sign up.
What do I get with my free trial of Xen Strength Yoga?
You have full access to our video library and any live classes that occur within that trial period.